By signing up for our service you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with these terms, you are prohibited from using our services. The material in on this website is protected by copyright and trademark law. It is prohibited to distribute, copy or modify material contained on your3host.com for commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
Your3host.com service is provided to you with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, your3host.com disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied-warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, the implied condition of satisfactory quality and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. You acknowledge that if you rely on any information or content of the service, you do so solely at your own risk.
In no event shall your3host.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the material on your3host.com website. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The material appearing on your3host.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Your3host does not warrant that any of the material on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Your3host may make changes to the material on the website at any time without prior notice.
Your3host.com users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through their accounts. The following content rules are applied on our services (if any violation of these rules will occur your3host reserves a right to suspend a violating account) :1. No adult content of any kind:
4. We do not allow any kind applications to be hosted here:
Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here. Account will be suspended and you will have a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
7. Malicious websites cannot be hosted:
All websites that you or your clients host, must have index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to the public_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason "Malicious Website".
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity;
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types;
10. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user/person/entity;
14. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons;
15. Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above;